Features & Benefits
- Eliminates the need for power troweling concrete.
- Finished floor goods may be installed as soon as 1 day after application, subject to thickness, drying conditions and type of flooring materials.
- Surface is walkable in 2–4 hours and may be open to wheel traffic within 72 hours at 21°C.
- Can be left open to normal trade’s traffic for up to 12 months prior to installation of floor coverings.
- Inorganic formulation will not contribute to or harbor growth of mold or mildew.
- 1,000kg supersack
LATICRETE SUPERCAP SC500 is a pumpable and pourable, low alkali cement-based, premium self-leveling underlayment based on a proprietary mineral binder system that is used to finish interior concrete and level uneven floor surfaces. Apply it over concrete, exterior glue plywood and other types of sound flooring before installing wood, resilient, cork, sports flooring, ceramic, stone, carpet or other flooring systems. Floor covering adhesives that are suitable for concrete can be used on LATICRETE SUPERCAP SC500.
- Packaging Sizes: 1000kg Supersack.
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability