Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) Seminars
The Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) Technical Seminar is an, intensive training program specifically developed for LATICRETE® distributors, dealers, installers and other professionals interested in becoming familiar with LATICRETE products. Training encompasses both classroom instruction and hands-on product demonstrations by experienced LATICRETE team members.
LATICRETE offers segmented classes covering tile and stone installation and surface care, resinous flooring systems, substrate preparation, construction chemicals and polished concrete.
- Tile & Stone Installation and Care Systems
- Concrete Construction Chemicals
- Resinous & Decorative Finishes (SPARTACOTE™)
- Gain a better understanding of the construction industry
- Learn how to select and recommend the most suitable installation materials
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of LATICRETE products and installation systems
- Learn trade definitions, performance requirements, and industry standards
- Learn how to solve and avoid job problems
- Participate in hands-on product demonstrations
Technical Seminar Dates & Location:
Technical Seminars are conducted at LATICRETE Technical Training Centres across all LATICRETE facilities worldwide.
LATICRETE Technical Seminars runs over a one and /or two days. Each day there is a lunch break, and two 15-minute breaks. Time is allocated for questions and discussion at the end of each day.
Our schedule is available as a downloadable PDF.
Pre-Registration is Required:
Class size is limited to 21 attendees.
For more information contact:
Attention: Technical Services
Phone: 1800 331 012