LATICRETE provides customised written tile & stone installation methods specifications for your specific requirements as well as a library of standard tile and stone installations details.
In addition, LATICRETE provides a library of standard tile and stone installations specifications for downloading, editing & use:
- Commercial Kitchens & Food Preparation Areas
- Stone Tile Facades
- Swimming Pools
- Health Care Facilities
- Commercial Floors
- Industrial Floors
- Gauged Thickness Porcelain Panel Installation
- MAXIMUM Thin Porcelain Panel Framed Installation Framed General Installation
- MAXIMUM Thin Porcelain Panel General Installation for Floors
- MAXIMUM Thin Porcelain Panel General Installation for Walls and Facades
- Everstone Glass Mosaic Installation Specification
- General LAMINAM Reduced Thickness Porcelain Panel Installation
- Engineered Stone Installation Specification
- Ceramic & Stone Tile Installation Specification where a Sound Control Adhesive is required
- Trend Terrazzo Tile Installation Specification
- CDK - Neolith Gauged Thickness Porcelain Panel Installation
- Residential General Ceramic Tile to Concrete and Framed Surfaces
- Roadway and Streetscape Projects. General Tile Fixing Specification
- Scyon™ Secura™ Exterior Flooring - Direct adhered tile fixing
- Ezarri JointPoint® Glass Mosaic Tile Installation in Immersed Installations - 10 Year System Warranty
- Ezarri JointPoint® Glass Mosaic Tile Installation in Immersed Installations - 15 Year System Warranty
LATICRETE Technical Services provides reviews of project specifications, plans and project details and provides answers to questions concerning the installation of tile and stone.
Call: +61 1800 331 012, email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Specification and Details are copyright by LATICRETE and the right to copy, distribute, and utilise for commercial purposes is specifically granted to Stone & Tile Importers and Manufacturers, Owners, Property Developers, Architects, Engineers, and Specifications Writers.